Monday, December 3, 2007

A special day in history...


Today is a special day!!! It's the birthday of one of my favorite people in the world & very entertaining blogger, Josh (Whitney if you are in the know).

I met Josh when he briefly lived in Nashville several years ago...and we've kept in touch even though it seems like he has moved 80 times (Florida, LA, Chicago, San Francisco & now Philly)... Getting to see him once or so a year is always a fun time that I look forward to.

Live it up today, Whit!

Love ya,
Mimi

(Ps... sorry this birthday shout out doesnt even compare to the clip you made for my birthday)

4 comments:

Josh Middleton said...

Gurl! That was so sweet. Thank you so much for my birthday shoutout. I wish you could have been here to live it up with me!!!!! Maybe next year :)~

Love you

Anonymous said...

OMG so Josh lived in Florida and LA too?!

Casey said...

Yeah... that bitch has been around the block... a few blocks... not that there is anything wrong with that. :)

Anonymous said...

Laughing out loud here!