Thursday, May 15, 2008

And we have another!!!

There's a new addition to the Correll family to report today. My newest niece was born at 7:06PM EDT. I cant wait to get to East TN over Memorial Day weekend to see Kaitlynn Ann (I have no idea if that is the correct spelling btw).

She was a healthy girl at just a bit over 8 lbs. Wow... Mother & Father (my brother) are doing fine.

This is even more phenomenal though... My brother told me this news over Thanksgiving & we were talking about how cool it would be if the baby was born on our late mom's bday.

Guess what? It happened. Today is my mom's bday & Kaitlynn knew when to come despite the inducement stuff yesterday that didnt work out.

The middle name is actually a tribute to my mothers middle name (Diane).

Yay! I am so excited. I love little princesses & I now have a perfect balance: Two Nephews & Two Nieces.

3 comments:

Dusty Brown said...

That is truly special about the date. BTW, I had no idea he was even having another baby!

Josh Middleton said...

Aw! Gurl, this is great news. And what perfect timing. She's gonna be a little diva for sure! Congratulations!

Rick Watson said...

Congrats on your new little niece. The story of her birthdate is chilling!

I have one niece named Lainey Grace. She's 5 and full of laughter! She's my brother's daughter.

Congrats to your brother as well!