Thursday, May 15, 2008

Guess who I'm going to see???

Wow, what an exciting/crazy/evolving few weeks it has been.

I found out something fantastic today & have been so excited. I'm going to New Jersey to deliver a one day training 2 weeks from today. You may ask, why am I excited about NJ? Well... it's 20 miles from Philly... where one of the most creative bloggers & one of my best friends,Josh, lives!!!!

I'm super excited & it kinda came suddenly. I cant wait to see him. We havent seen each other since the Loretta concert in KC last February. Way too long!!!

On another travel note, I also suddenly found out I'm going to Saskatoon, Canada for a week in June. I have to admit I'm a stupid American & dont know Canadian geography, so I had to look up the location. I'm not super excited about this one to be honest, but we'll see how it is when I get there. I did get to select a beautiful, historic hotel.

I hope to be blogging about another trip that I'm freaking crazy crazy crazy excited about, but it hasnt been confirmed & I dont want to ruin it. Stay tuned. It will be very soon if it happens.

Cant wait to see you, Whit!

1 comment:

Josh Middleton said...

I can't wait to see you either! I had an extra beat in my step this morning because of this good news I heard last night!!! Too bad Loretty isn't in town!