Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Can I have another?

Vacation that is... unfortunately, Monday was back to work for both of us. We were fortunate to have last week off for the move.

It could have been worse though, I wasnt leading a training session this week , so I didnt have to be on my A-game first thing Monday morning. I did have to fill in for someone today, but it was all good.

Tuesday night was a lot of fun... I went to a minor league baseball game tonight. I'm not a big baseball fan, neither was the rest of the party, so we got seats behind the net so we didnt get surprised with a pop by a foul ball.

Anyway, on to the possible exciting travel city I mentioned the other day... I was under the impression that it was a suburb of London and was crazy anxious... well, it's Manchester instead & I know nothing about it for the most part... if you are reading this & have any pointers for me before I leave in a little over two weeks, holla (hint: eleven)!!!!!!

2 comments:

Josh Middleton said...

I can't stand baseball games, because I sit there the whole time frightened that one of those "pop" balls are going to knock me in the head!

That's fantastic that you're going to Manchester. I don't know anything about it, but it's a fabulous opportunity! I didn't know you were going so soon. It's just a week after you're here. You will be able to find all kinds of info online. How fun. I wish I could come, too!

W

Rick Watson said...

I'm just like Josh when it comes to baseball. I'm so afraid that ball is gonna come straight at me and hit me in the face or head! I don't how those players do it, especially the pitcher who is right there in front to take a hit!

When I was young teen, I actually played on the local softball league. I was on the Dodgers team! Since the coach kept me on the bench most of the time, my dad was angry and took me off the team. Poor me, I cried to be on the team too! Why? I have no idea!

Manchester, England?! That would be a dream trip for me! How close is it to London? You'll love it, even if it's not London. It's Manchester! It's England!