Tuesday, May 13, 2008

What screen?

This is too funny not to blog about. I would have fell out laughing if it didnt happen to me.

I was out on the front steps of the duplex today watching Hal do something. He finished & I turned around & walked/fell face first through the full screen door. It wasnt quite so funny to me the 3 seconds I was falling or when I scratched up my ankle, but I know it had to be silly-funny.

Thankfully I didnt tear the screen, just knocked it out & bent it a little. Nothing my handyman/assistant/editor cant fix :)

I'm safe!

3 comments:

Dusty Brown said...

Loves it!!!

Josh Middleton said...

Sounds like Mimi had one too many cocktails! Either that or those heels you always insist on wearing.

Rick Watson said...

Yep! I agree with Josh! Those heels sure are hard to handle! You might consider wearing a flat instead!!!
...... No! please don't!

Rick