Tuesday, June 3, 2008

22 Weeks to go...

Wow! I cant believe we only have 22 weeks until the General Election for POTUS.

What a wild primary election it has been. I love a healthy debate, but feel that it is time to move on from the intra-party battle of the Democrats.

The candidate I voted for in the primary is not going to be on the top of the ticket unfortunately, but I am pleased to have a good alternative selection.

It's amazing that we finally have one of the parties with a minority candidate. Regardless of where you fall on the issues, I'm sure everyone can feel proud that we've finally turned a corner like this in our country.

Please go out & vote in November... if you arent currently registered, first, shame on you... second... get your behind to the County Election Commission. This is really something we should all pay attention to--not to mention you really, really, really need to participate in state/local politics as well.

Vote, Vote, Vote!!!

2 comments:

Josh Middleton said...

This is exciting, Gurl! We're now Obama supporters!!

Rick Watson said...

Yep, I'm, for sure, voting for Mr. Obama now. I think with Mrs. Clinton on the ticket with him they'll win the next election, however, if he doesn't choose her, I'm a little concerned that McCain might have a chance! I don't understand how 30% of Hillary voters would vote for McCain before Obama??? Why? Is this blatant racism?