Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Canadian Idol

Ok, y'all.. not much to report on my Saskatoon experience. My training is going ok... but I cant find a lot of things to do for entertainment.

I've been sucked into Canadian Idol the past two nights and I have to say... wow... it sucks. It's just getting started here, so there are a lot of contestants... but I've yet to see someone I think is good... and worthy of selling records.

Oh... cutest thing ever... my grandmother has finally figured out how to respond to my emails when I cant call her... I've been working with her... she's getting there... she can finally reply... although she hasnt figured out how to use the space bar to separate words... soiseeareplythatlookslikethis....

Cute... She's a doll.

Hope you are all having a great week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm always so amazed that Gary and his mom (80+) email. My mother didn't even do cds (although she did have a few tapes).

Josh Middleton said...

That's so cute about your granny. Mine probably doesn't even know what an email is - let alone a spacebar. Good for your granny for rockin' it into the 20th Century!

Rick Watson said...

What a sweet story with your granny. I have a desktop I would give to my mom if I thought she would really use it (learn to use it). She's not a very motivated person when it comes to trying new things. I'd love to establish some online communication with her. I just don't see it!

So it's great that your grandma is open to the idea at her age. Go Grandmaw! (what i called my grandma)