Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Thanks, y'all!!!

I think my site meter must be going crazy... I've had a lot more page views/visits to my blog over the past week/few days. It's really nice. I have some awesome fellow bloggers sending people my way... it makes me actually feel a little "queer." It's interesting to think that people might be reading my thoughts that I havent met yet... but isnt that all part of blogging? :)

I've made it through 3 days of my training session and only have two days left... but I'll be sticking around the city until Monday morning. I couldnt come to the UK for the first time and not enjoy a weekend with no stress, right?

Believe it or not, it has yet to rain. The weather reports predicted it this afternoon, but it's almost 8pm and just cloudy really (and still daylight!). The forecast calls for the possibility of rain on Friday night, but we'll see if that pans out.

Today was the first day it felt a bit cool. It's not expected to get above 60 degrees for the rest of my stay. It's been in the 70's since I arrived. I guess this is back to normal. I still have to read weather.com for my forecast b/c I am a dumb American who cant convert their Celcius reports.

Nothing else to report for now. I'm about to head out for dinner and I can assure you that a meat pie will not be in front of me.

Cheers, mates!

2 comments:

Josh Middleton said...

Mimi's a popular, Bitch. Have a fun night!!!

Mmmmwah, Whitney

BartLennon said...

My site counter's going nuts lately too. Over 200 on a couple of days, and I'd never seen it over 100 before two weeks ago. Maybe you're getting some off of mine, and vice versa.

That, and people must be dead bored to be going to 11 like that.