Friday, June 13, 2008

When you know you are NOT in Nashville...

This is a spontaneous blog post... the funniest thing just happened. I'm hanging out here in 'me' room... I worked a bit late today & am relaxing and catching up on US news.

I could hear some street noise of people being realy loud along with some type of whistles blowing. (make your own joke with that comment along with the following) I look out the window and there is a group of about 30 bicyclists... buck-ass naked (men & women) just letting their bits & pieces all hang out... I wish I could have taken a photo, but it happened too fast and I couldnt get downstairs and the straight down angle wouldnt work (there isnt a balcony). Not sure what the purpose was, but there were people with professional cameras running along the street taking photos.

One of those things I doubt I'll be seeing anytime soon in Nashville. I'll try to remember to check out the newspaper tomorrow to see if there is any mention of this. Hopefully there will be.

Cheers, mates!

P.S... I'm so glad it is Friday & I'm finished with the training session. It's time to let the hair down!

2 comments:

Josh Middleton said...

Funny!

Get out there and let your hair down, Mimi!!!

Have a great night/weekend!!!

Mmmwah

Dusty Brown said...

OMG.That reminds me of my friend Shea, who taught her son to call his 'bits and pieces' his "frank and beans" and it just kills me everytime!! Only you would see that!