Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Back in Music City

Wow... I think it's been about three days since I've blogged. I needed the break honestly. I've been exhausted. I had a really long day on Monday. I left my hotel in Manchester at 2:30am Central and didnt get to Nashville until 7:30pm Central. I had to sit on the runway in Philly on Monday afternoon for 2 hours. It was quite frustrating.

I could barely walk when I got home... I walked so much in Manch & then all the plane sitting took a toll. I'm finally starting to recover and get back to a normal sleeping pattern.

It was definitely nice to get back to the US and be around familar settings. It was odd being gone for pretty much 2 weekends. The familiarity will only be temporary as I am leaving first thing Sunday morning for Saskatchewan. I wont be there quite as long as Manch though. I have a much anticipated vacation week coming up after that though. While I'm not going anywhere, I'm ready to just hang out here and get some stuff done. I havent had enough time to do things here at the "new" house.

Not sure I'll have much to blog about this week aside from looking forward to a wine party on Friday. Hope you are all having a great week!

P.S... I paid over $4 a gallon for gas today for the first time and it's unreal.

2 comments:

Josh Middleton said...

I know, Gurl, gas is 4.30 in some parts of Philly! We need to rise up and do something about this shit. It's ridiculous! I'm sure you are enjoying your short visit at home before you fly off again to the B.C. Oh, the life of a diva. What can ya do!?!? Have fun at the wine party. I'm anxious to hear about Saskatchewan!

Anonymous said...

It's incredibly draining and stressful to travel. You should mix it with major restorative time, and nothing says "restoration" like wine!!!