Friday, September 26, 2008

Go Puck yourself!

Guess what time of the year it is, y'all? Of course, you all already know of course (hehe). It's hockey time!!!

The NHL preseason has now begun. I'm not really diehard about NHL or NFL preseason games honestly, but we got the company tix last night and decided to get out of the house for the evening. We had a lot of fun. To prove how much I dont keep up with preseason, I had to ask Hal when we left if the Preds won or lost (they lost). It doesnt mean anything though. It's just a chance to give the guys competing for a spot an opportunity to show their stuff to the coaches.

The weather here has been nice all week & it appears we are headed for a fantastic weekend. It's going to be interesting to see how the presidential debates unfold tonight. No set plans for the weekend really, but I hope you all have a beautiful one!!!

(this hockey post is dedicated to you, Josh, I know you are as thrilled as I am)

2 comments:

Rick Watson said...

Hockey??? Did you say Hockey?? ??

Josh Middleton said...

I'm just jumpin' in my drawers!

I'm glad you had fun, and I know what an exciting time of year it is for you. I wonder if you'll see any celebrities this time around? That's my favorite part of the hockey posts!

W.